ECDIS is a computer-based navigation information system compliant with latest International Maritime Organization (IMO) regulations and can be used as an alternative to paper nautical charts. An ECDIS system displays the information from electronic navigational charts (ENC) and integrates position information from the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS), gyrocompass, speed log, other navigational sensors, radar and automatic identification systems (AIS). We deliver a full range of type-approved ECDIS solutions that can be stand-alone or part of the Integrated Navigation Systems or Multifunctional Display i.e. Radar, Conning, Bridge Alarm Management, Track Control in one workstation. ECDIS provides easy and unique possibilities for customization.
- The world's number one ECDIS
- User friendly navigation tool
- Most evolved ECDIS on the market
- Flexible configuration
- 3-level ECDIS solutions to suit all customers
- MFD functionality and network capability
- Consistent graphic user interface (GUI)